Warehouse Quality Controller / QC - Clothing
We are recruiting for a leading Retailer who are going through a huge period of growth. My client has a strong identity as a design led and fashion forward retailer. Their business is fast paced, exciting and aspirational, with passion and enthusiasm reflected in the brand. Their continual success is rooted in the company's core principles: to offer affordable, timeless clothing with the help of impeccable personalised customer service.
You will be:
- Checking deliveries and supporting the Tech team
- Pull out shipment garments prior to receiving deliveries to check against intake stock, this is to be done the day before (In the last hour)
- All delivered styles to be checked against Q.C. reports on system.
- If all signed off, Shipment and pre-pod garments to be removed from shipment area, check to ensure all labels and swing tickets are attached if not organise for this to be done, so that they can be put into stock.
- Rejected samples to be given to repair team for processing. Ideally to be done on day of stock delivery, to prevent buildup of old stock in shipment area.
- In the event of rejected stock, GOODS IN RECEIPT to be filled in with a breakdown of quantities checked and supported with photos.
- Responsible for sending out GOODS IN RECEIPT to processors when setting standards for garments to be processed.
- Check all faulty/rejected delivered stock and identify what can and can’t be repaired.
- Pass repairable stock to repair team and arrange for repaired garments to be put into stock once completed.
- Non repairable stock passed to warehouse team as seconds.
- Boxed accessories to be checked as soon as possible on day of delivery, against approved sample.
- Manage the rotation of stock in the shipment area.
- At extra busy times, may also be required to support the Tech team and check Pre-shipment samples.
- Count and prepare neck labels, swing tickets, wash care label etc, for bought-in-goods and stock buy.
- Help cover other areas within the business, as and when required.
You will have:
- Excellent understanding of garments
- Experience of warehouse deliveries and quality control
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to work independently within a team environment
- Computer literate is essential
This role would suit candidates who are a good team player with a proactive approach.