Senior Account Manager - Ladieswear
A highly successful supplier are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Account Manager to join the team
- Manage your own customer accounts and develop a good relationship with customers to increase company sales
- Develop new customer accounts and product areas with the MD, must be able to open the doors with new accounts
- Organising regular meetings with your customers and maximize the sales and growth opportunities across all accounts
- Requesting prices from the Far East suppliers and working through the costings for the customer, negotiating prices with both the customer and factory to successfully take the orders while
- MUST have a clear understanding of how to price a garment and all the components that build up the finished garment price
- Liaising with the factories, your account merchandiser, your designer and the customers to ensure all orders run smoothly and are on time, oversee the production management of all of your running orders
- Working with the design team to ensure all sales meetings are followed up quickly and everything is completed as requests. Develop product with the design team which is in line with the customers requirements
- Weekly critical path meeting with your production team handling your orders to ensure all issues have been raised to the customer, any delivery extensions / discounts are requested.
- Candidate MUST have a very good knowledge of production on multiple product areas: Previous outerwear experience is essential.
- Must have experience in a previous roles and will have worked on the supplier side of the industry
- Candidate needs to have a proven track record of growing sales in previous employment and also bringing in new business
- Candidate must understand the process of the business from design concept through to manufacturing the finished product. Must understand factory lead times
- Candidates need to be a strong negotiator to get the best factory prices and have excellent communication skills