Paid Social Media Executive
You will manage, plan, develop, implement and optimise a variety of our paid campaigns across multiple fashion retail products across all social media channels with a primary focus on Facebook and Instagram but has the opportunity to test on other platforms too. This is very much a hands on role that is core to the business growth strategy within our paid media channels.
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple social channels
- Optimising and executing strategies and tactics against paid social plans utilising native platforms, third party and internal tools, as required to deliver efficient and profitable Paid Social campaigns that meet individual KPI’s from new customer acquisition to a positive ROAS target
- Critically analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimise, facilitating changes to hit and exceed company expectations and KPI’s
- Project managing activity and processes across multiple campaigns and channels
- Produce high quality reports and presentations whilst being able to accurately measure forecasts vs actual outcomes, then analysing the data to create actionable tactics and strategies for further growth, optimisation and critical thinking
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the social landscape and relationships with account managers in multiple areas
- 2+ Years experience in directly managing Paid Social Media
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of using photo editing packages, HTML and CSS code knowledge, any experience in live streaming and social group management would be advantageous
- Facebook Blueprint certified; Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam - would be a plus
- A great understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about social media and paid social
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.