We are looking for an HR Advisor to join my clients' HR team at their Head Office. A rapidly expanding company the successful candidate will play an intricate part in an evolving team to fully support the HR function throughout the business. This is full HR generalist role.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- To maintain all HR systems ensuring data and records are accurate and up to date
- Reporting data creating and using excel
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing and sifting CV's, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Liaison with recruitment agencies.
- To produce and issue offer letters and employee contracts.
- Liaising with Hiring Managers for vacancies in Head Office and in Stores.
- Introduce new employees to the company and walk them through the induction.
- Carrying out on boarding duties
- To ensure all new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to Payroll.
- To provide line manager with new starter documents to ensure a smooth on boarding process for the new employee.
- Managing the HR inbox
- Responsible for the organization of Agency staff by liaising with the Agency Company and Warehouse Management.
- To administer starter/leaver processes.
- Supporting and leading Formal Meetings, such as disciplinary, grievances and flexible working applications also chairing meetings and issues sanctions when required.
- Organisation of HR documents in preparation for meetings (invite letters and outcome letters)
- Advising employee and Line Managers on all HR related queries.
- Liaise with Payroll regarding relevant employee information, for example employee absences.
- Support in revising Company policies, procedures and employee handbook
- Respond to reference requests.
- Ensure electronic and paper based personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner.
- Support Payroll when required.
- Proactive with all Health and Safety requirements including holding meetings
- Previous experience of working within a HR environment.
- On boarding experience
- Familiarity with the full recruitment and selection cycle.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to take accountability and influence matters.
- Well organised and apply a conscientious working approach.
- Show dedication and a pro-active, can do attitude and can think outside of the box.
- Up to date knowledge of legislation.
- Confident and able to work under pressure.
- Confident with using word and excel