Graphic Designer / Retoucher
You will be responsible for the retouching of the creative and campaign imagery to the highest standard possible whilst adhering to tight deadlines.
This is a role that requires the highest standards and quality control, the idea candidate will be passionate about retouching and graphic design and able to work quickly on multiple projects at once if needed.
This is completed with a clear understanding of the customer and to support the commercial targets of the organisation.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Using path clipping, airbrushing, masking, colour balance and general retouching skills to edit creative imagery in line with the composition guidelines.
• Developing and actively seeking up to minute editing techniques.
• Managing your workload to meet regular deadlines.
• Working alongside the creative team to ensure all campaigns are completed to the highest standard.
• Working to elevate the final selects from the shoot, taking the images to the next level.
• Editing ad hoc projects and working on a variety of image types when required.