Garment Technologist - Various levels
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Ladies and Mens Garment Technologist to join a forward-thinking fashion brand who produce young ladies and men’s fashion.
- Measuring and checking garments when they arrive.
- Sending clear comments to factories.
- Ensuring lab dips, sealers, fits, production and lab tests are chased up and in on time to ensure critical path and delivery dates are met.
- Working closely with the design team through the product development stage for each garment at the start of each season.
- Putting together technical packs.
- Attending fit sessions and developing size charts.
- Arranging production, pre-production QC checks and grading garments.
- Ensure that the garments are being produced to the required quality standard.
- Approving fabrics, test reports and inspections.
- Promoting quality and performance improvement.
- Building strong relationships on a professional basis. Skills Required:
- Fashion Technology Degree.
- Previous experience within a similar role working with ladies or men’s multi products.
- Must have previously worked for a supplier of high street fashion ranges in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Fully PC literate.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work with a methodical, no-nonsense approach.
- Critical path knowledge.