My client is looking to recruit a Garment Technologist to work across all product areas
- Responsible for achieving all Technical Critical Path dates.
- Check first fit/red & gold seals and send to customer along with necessary paperwork/specifications for approval. Highlight any issues to the Senior Merchandiser.
- Ensure that factories are manufacturing in accordance with customer guidelines and provide technical support.
- Photograph and measure FE buying samples for fit sample file.
- Complete customer workbooks
- Check and approve the factory AQL & needle / metal detection reports
- Make patterns as required.
- Observe all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies particularly in relation to Health and Safety, Harassment, Disciplinary and ICT Security.
- Identify opportunities for improving the method of operation in your area of responsibility.
- Implement improvements which have been agreed with your Manager.