Exciting new role to be part of an expanding business
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Timely and accurate management accounts
· Intrastat/ National Stats/ VAT reporting
· Budgeting & forecasting
· Purchase ledger and sale ledger control
· Cash flow management
· Build strong relationships with auditors and other stakeholders
· Commercial support on non-stock supplier renewals and negotiations.
· Commercial support for business decisions.
· Manage and lead a finance team consisting of 4 employees.
· Statutory accounts preparation.
Experience and skills required:
· A desire to improve processes, controls, reporting and decision making.
· Experience of the key roles and responsibilities.
· Can operate at senior level and also be comfortable in the detail
· Strong team leadership
· Flexible and resilient
· Problem solve and manage change in a positive manner
· Build good working relationship
· Results and deadline driven
· A knowledge of Pegasus Opera is desirable
· Strong Excel skills are essential.
· Be either ACCA, CIMA of ACA Qualified
· Retail, web and multi-site industry experience