Designer - Outerwear
- To work within the Design team to achieve and maintain the highest level of design, service and quality for all our customers and suppliers to ensure standards are always met.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, factories and suppliers.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of our customers, suppliers and the industry in general.
- Ability to think creatively and to push the boundaries to ensure newness is delivered every season
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate and maintain a high standard of design within the customer brief and completed within the deadlines.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and innovation.
- Maintain design development from initial meeting with customer to order placement.
- Co-ordinate with the sale team to ensure design fits within the required pricing structure.
- Co-ordinate with the technical dept to ensure specs are a correct representation of the design.
- General customer and supplier support and prompt resolution of queries.
- Managing customers and factories queries.
- Analysis of sales feedback from customers to ensure new designs are based on best sellers.
- Research and exploration of new product opportunities.
- Attending weekly job lists meetings.
- Regular store visits/shop report.
- Overseas travel when required
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills in Adobe
- Excellent sense of fashion and skills in art, familiar with the babywear market.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team and independently.
- Ability to communicate with overseas factories in a clear and concise manner.
- Positive attitude and approach.