Buyers Admin Assistant
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting ecommerce women’s fashion brand which has enjoyed exceptional growth over the past 2 years. As part of its continued growth the business is looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant to provide essential support to the fashion buying & design teams.
The Buyers Admin Assistant job role is to provide full and highly administrative support to the fashion Buying/Design team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining the critical path/monthly boards, ensuring the smooth running of the whole fashion buying cycle.
- Placing purchase orders and completing order amendments including; delivery delays, quantity adjustments and price amendments in system.
- Preparing the fit rails in advance of fit session.
- Attending fit sessions & updating critical path accordingly.
- Chasing outstanding samples on a weekly basis, at all stages of development and updating the buying team on status.
- Complete regular competitive shops and report back to wider team to provide a good knowledge and understanding of competitors.
- Maintenance of the sample library, preparing samples for meetings.
- Sample handling support for cross functional teams; marketing, press and online.
- Creating fashion trend boards for buying meetings.
- Take minutes in buyer meetings and circulate.
In addition, you will be:
- Enthusiastic, highly organised team player, with strong communication skills
- Have attention to detail and a keen eye for fashion.
- A willingness to support the buying Design team in sample management and all admin related tasks.