As an Assistant Merchandiser, you'll review sales, stock and markdown levels and identify commercial opportunities for the Menswear market, supporting the team to optimise sales and profitability.
By assisting the Merchandiser in the preparation of seasonal budgets and range plans, you’ll help to ensure an exciting and relevant product offer is bought and will plan for Open to Buy requirements to react to fast fashion trends and opportunities.
You’ll coach and guide the Trainees within your team, working closely with them to ensure timely and effective intake management, and sharing your knowledge and experience to develop them in their own careers.
To find the best people for our Merchandising teams, we’d like you to have the following....
- Proven experience of working as a high achieving Trainee Assistant or Assistant Merchandiser within a fashion and/or retail environment
- Excellent commercial awareness
- High standard of numerical ability
- Exceptional data interpretation and analytical skills
- High, consistent attention to detail, always striving to deliver good quality work to key deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels across the business
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills